Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer Update

Ok, I'll make you guys a deal. I'll post more if you guys take this and apply it. Deal? Deal. So first of all Fuge was great, as if that was ever in doubt. I've really taken a conviction to journal and other spiritual disciplines. I believe, this Fuge more than any other, was a time of submission rather than conviction. God really showed me the importance of being obedient to him daily and forming good habits in my relationship with him. In the end, it was a great time.

In other news our College Service on Wednesdays has been going on strong and I hope to see all of you guys there at 8 on Wednesdays in the sanctuary. You can check back here for updates on the series we are going through at the moment.

To end, I'm going to figure out how to post pics on this thing. Get ready for some funny stuff. Later guys.

Geoff

UPDATE: I've got it now. Here you go.
P.S. The guys are getting shaved because the kids reached a certain goal with their missions offering at camp.


No comments: